99 Suburban Tow Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99BurbK15

Reaction score
Well over the past couple days someone managed to rip of my passenger side mirror off and rear end me at the school parking lot due to students on their phone. It had to happen the week I drive my Burbans to school. I know it sounds wrong but it was almost funny to see the car that rearended me, the front end was in pieces, the Burb only had a slight dent on both ends of the bumper. Good ole GMT400!

So after a bit of thought I would like to replace my side mirrors with GMT800 style tow mirrors. My question is where is the best place to get them? I have seen them on eBay, Amazon and Auto parts stores but where is a good place to get them at a good price. I want to find a set that are of course power and heated, I don't need a set that have blinkers although they would be cool.
My other question is how do you think they would look on a Suburban? I personally think they would look cool, but you won't attend me if you disagree.

Here are a set I am looking at on eBay? How good of quality are mirrors from eBay?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAIR-POWER-...ash=item3f59340c89:g:WtsAAOSwSdZWciE7&vxp=mtr

Thank-you,
Ben

99BurbK15

Reaction score
Thank-you both for the replies. I ended up going with a set off eBay, not ideal but will work for the time being. I will post pictures when I get them. They should be hear by this Friday. Thanks, Ben

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Some have the reinforcement bracket and some don't. For this reason, I went through LeRoy Diesel as he's an English speaking 'Murican who answers questions on the phone and confirmed his have this bracket.

azblacksheep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My Amazon sets (I've ordered 2 sets) both came with the bracket.
You must be registered for see images attach

Welders can weld, and fitters can fit, but the porta-can-man knows his ****.

azblacksheep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are those LED headlights?
Yes they are! Best purchase I've ever made! They're so bright on low people think they're highs. They're so bright the 52" light bar I have is gonna be useless nearly.
You must be registered for see images attach

Welders can weld, and fitters can fit, but the porta-can-man knows his ****.