99 Suburban K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got this door installed

You must be registered for see images attach

The old one had the typical lip rust

New one installed

I still need to pick up an eraser wheel to remove the pinstripe from the passenger side door.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New cap and rotor today since mine were shot.

Made a tray for the back to help keep things organized. Not sure if it's going to stay or not.

Started packing it for vacation. Mostly done just need to add the last minute stuff and throw the bike rack on tomorrow.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Replaced a broken headlight adjuster and headlight mounting plate. (What I get for ordering from Ebay.) Also put my 9012 low beams in. Interested to see how they do.

Started taking apart for cleaning my gmt800 spindles,calipers, and brackets. Didn't get to the cleaning phase yet, never made it back to garage after dinner.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Replaced a broken headlight adjuster and headlight mounting plate. (What I get for ordering from Ebay.) Also put my 9012 low beams in. Interested to see how they do.

Started taking apart for cleaning my gmt800 spindles,calipers, and brackets. Didn't get to the cleaning phase yet, never made it back to garage after dinner.

When you have time please let us know how you like the 9012's and if you get flashed from oncoming traffic. I'm thinking about doing that switch too. Thanks

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When you have time please let us know how you like the 9012's and if you get flashed from oncoming traffic. I'm thinking about doing that switch too. Thanks
I've not been flashed driving to work this week. Initial impressions are better output than the sylvania Xtra visions that were in there. The light seems to be whiter as well. I've been told, I won't get the most out the bulbs unless I have a relay harness which is on my list.

This is on the way to work today. I still need to tweak the adjustment on my housings since I had them out to repair the broken one. Hopefully remember this weekend.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've not been flashed driving to work this week. Initial impressions are better output than the sylvania Xtra visions that were in there. The light seems to be whiter as well. I've been told, I won't get the most out the bulbs unless I have a relay harness which is on my list.

This is on the way to work today. I still need to tweak the adjustment on my housings since I had them out to repair the broken one. Hopefully remember this weekend.

Thanks for the info. Is a relay harness a kit you can buy or do you have to make one up ? Thanks again.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Is a relay harness a kit you can buy or do you have to make one up ? Thanks again.
No problem.

You can build or buy a relay harness whichever suits you better. They are all over ebay. Not my personal choice due to questionable quality.

A guy on the 67-72 chevy forum makes plug and play ones that are really good quality from what I've heard (no personal experience).

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=620371&page=5

I'm going to price building my own, but if I can't build it cheaper, I'll order from him.

The Retrofit Source also has some nice quality products.

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/