99 K2500 Suburban 6.5L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blazen71

Reaction score
yes i am. i have the same username also. don't visit there much any more but still have the jetta. work local so not much long distance driving.
Cool. I was TDI less for a few years but bought an 05 Passat TDI with a 5-speed swap last summer.

Normand

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Hello from Wisconsin. Just joined and wanted to post a few pics. Sorry they're not the greatest. I bought this a year ago in Washington. Rust free cream puff with 120k miles. It's the second burb I've owned, last was the same but with a 454.

Normand

Reaction score
How about meeting your twin, that I’ve owned for the last 15 years.

blazen71

Reaction score
Thanks Normand! That's almost my truck! I have stock steelies and rear tailgate. Nice Burb!

blazen71

Reaction score
I was in the groove when rearranging trucks and the garage so I never took good outside pics. Here's a few crappy pics of the engine.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
What brand are those headlights?

I'm sort of curious to try a 6.5 now, I've done a little research in the past but recently discovered some new things I didn't know about them. Some day I might try to find a Suburban like yours or a K1500, luckily living in the South means no major rust too boot!