'99 K1500 Suburban "Storm"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I did some test fitting on the flares I ordered today and figured out what kind of fasteners I need. Looks like I'm going to have to trim the fronts at the bottom or else they'll get ripped off at full lock.
I'll be painting my grille and the flares here in the next few weeks.
Also waiting on my nnbs shifter to come in so I can wire up my tow/haul switch.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Damn those look good; needs some stance on it though.
How hard was the 0411 swap for you? I emailed Lextech but I haven't heard anything back yet; who did your tuning if you've had any done?

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn those look good; needs some stance on it though.
How hard was the 0411 swap for you? I emailed Lextech but I haven't heard anything back yet; who did your tuning if you've had any done?
I plan on getting some aftermarket wheels after I ls swap her. May just run some hubcentric spacers till then, at least on the rear to make it sit like the front.

Make an account on ls1trucks.com and pm him there. Took a few hours for him to reply with the pinout sheet for the 0411 swap.

The swap itself is super simple, just be sure to mark off each wire as you repin them and take your time.

For tuning, I emailed blackbear performance and they said they could tune it for me. There are instructions on Lextech's sheet showing what to have done to the pcm. I haven't had any issues with the swap or the tuning so far. Also they offer free retunes if you pay $15 shipping. I plan to have them retune for my ls swap when the time comes.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I plan on getting some aftermarket wheels after I ls swap her. May just run some hubcentric spacers till then, at least on the rear to make it sit like the front.

Make an account on ls1trucks.com and pm him there. Took a few hours for him to reply with the pinout sheet for the 0411 swap.

The swap itself is super simple, just be sure to mark off each wire as you repin them and take your time.

For tuning, I emailed blackbear performance and they said they could tune it for me. There are instructions on Lextech's sheet showing what to have done to the pcm. I haven't had any issues with the swap or the tuning so far. Also they offer free retunes if you pay $15 shipping. I plan to have them retune for my ls swap when the time comes.

See I made an account and PM'd him a couple days ago and still haven't gotten a response.
I am curious if Black Bear and tap in and tune it to a 454 OS; I guess I need to start researching and getting answers.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
See I made an account and PM'd him a couple days ago and still haven't gotten a response.
I am curious if Black Bear and tap in and tune it to a 454 OS; I guess I need to start researching and getting answers.
Shoot them an email and ask, I'm sure there's a way!

97K1500Silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did some test fitting on the flares I ordered today and figured out what kind of fasteners I need. Looks like I'm going to have to trim the fronts at the bottom or else they'll get ripped off at full lock.
I'll be painting my grille and the flares here in the next few weeks.
Also waiting on my nnbs shifter to come in so I can wire up my tow/haul switch.

Holy $hit that is one nice clean Burb!

Well done!

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My nnbs shifter arrived today! Other than wiring up the tow/haul, I have it installed and I love how it looks and feels. I need to find a different shifter boot that comes up far enough to catch the groove.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oddly I haven't seen anyone swap that before, easy?
Very easy, only work you have to do is file/grind the opposite side of the shaft where it slides in. Our trucks have the flat face 180° opposite of the nbs and nnbs shifters. Same exact threads for the screw though.