'99 K1500 Suburban "Storm"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dyelon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't get rid of the burb. I love Suburbans. I have a NBS 2500 that is :boobs:. You have one of the cleanest ones I have seen in a while. Heres some motivation to keep it...

You must be registered for see images attach

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't get rid of the burb. I love Suburbans. I have a NBS 2500 that is :boobs:. You have one of the cleanest ones I have seen in a while. Heres some motivation to keep it...

Haha I've already made the decision to keep it, I have too much invested into it that if I sold it I would lose money. I'm still going to buy a ccsb 2500 one day as well!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had a p0160 for the bank 2 sensor 2 come on. It reads a constant .450 volts... guessing they bumped the o2 sensor and broke it when they were working on the trans?

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New transmission is already doing the same thing the old one did. Feels like it's slipping in first, like it doesn't have power, then shifts hard into second gear and does fine the rest of the way. When I manually shift it to 1st it does fine. Could this be an electrical issue?

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally purchased some new tires to replace my worn Toyo H/Ts that only lasted 27k miles. Toyo prorated my tires for only $40 so I decided I'd go with a different brand. After reading reviews I decided to order the Falken Wildpeak AT3W in 275/70r18 (roughly a 33x11). They ride very quiet for an all terrain and so far I am very pleased with them.
I need to get a tune for mine to help pull the bigger tires a little better and I am also looking at doing a 14 bolt rear end swap with 3.73 gears in the future. I'm still getting around 13 mpgs with the larger tires.