'99 K1500 Suburban "Storm"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Plans were a lq9 with the 4l80e and 14 bolt but that alone is more than what it's worth. Mine has 250k on her as well unfortunately. I forgot about the h2 wheels!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

My plans for my Burb was to restore it to what it once was, with a mildly built motor, but it let me down a few too many times, and I really don't need a people hauler anymore, hopefully someone local will buy mine so I can keep track of it,

Close! I was more along the lines of GM 6.2L LS3, 4L80E, 14-bolt SF. A man can dream... [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh, LS motors never really stuck with me, love the 5.3 in my mother's Suburban, but I like the simplicity of the Vortec 350 in my truck,

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
I'm not in the race. I've contemplated parting with my Suburban, but there is nothing else I really want. Besides it would take all this time again to make it the way I want. I've gone through nearly every system in the truck and made it mine.

By now I'm no better than a thug with an 80's caprice or cutlass who sinks thousands in a 20-30 something year old ride, wheels switches, music, etc., and I don't care. My truck has more character than any newer pickup with a catalog wish list of bolt on crap. I see newer diesels with lift kits and black wheels dime a dozen. They all want to be individuals just like everyone else. I have the only fire breathing lifted half ton obs suburban for miles and miles and that's cool to me. And I'm not done with it yet. 232k miles, 21 years, and counting.

Last edited:

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, haven't done anything new to the suburban but it's parked for now until I can get the transmission rebuilt. It slips in first gear and sometimes second and the transmission fluid is burnt.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My friends neighbor has a white k2500 ccsb I have my eye on, going to see if they're willing to sell it. It's covered in dust and pollen like they don't even drive it.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
My friends neighbor has a white k2500 ccsb I have my eye on, going to see if they're willing to sell it. It's covered in dust and pollen like they don't even drive it.

Pics of it? You're not gonna get rid of the Burb are you?
I'm trying to get my dad to take a look at a CCSB out by Wilmington, black camper-top, all white, 350/80E, and like 167K or so,

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pics of it? You're not gonna get rid of the Burb are you?
I'm trying to get my dad to take a look at a CCSB out by Wilmington, black camper-top, all white, 350/80E, and like 167K or so,
I was planning on it, but if I'm going to have to put money in my transmission I might as well keep it, I'll get a ccsb later down the road after college.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here she sits, I don't think it'll go anywhere anytime soon.
You must be registered for see images attach

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Here she sits, I don't think it'll go anywhere anytime soon.

I'll be up with a trailer this weekend :evillol:
In all seriousness, if it just sits and doesn't move, you could bring cash and see what they say?