99 ccsb lowered sas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 1999 ccsb 2500 4x4 454 With the plan of building it up as a dd and street/drag truck. The plans are to set the motor up for a single turbo and and manual transmission swap. Then a lowered solid axle swap using a dodge d60 or a superduty d60 and get it lowered around a 2/4. It'll be running some 295/45r18 but as of right now it's stock with torsions cranked

Last edited:

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
progress-
Replaced leaky injectors with Bosch units and put in a msd digital 6al box and got it tuned by blackbear performance

Last edited:

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Added some a pillar guages to the truck. Only got the fuel pressure hooked up right now. In order from top to bottom it's trans temp, fuel pressure, oil temp, will upload pics when I get some

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also added an ultra gauge obdII reader guage

You must be registered for see images attach

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not much progress been doing maintenance and ditched the solid axle idea. Gonna be a beefed up ifs front end with dom tie rods and rcv axle, looking into swapping a np242 into it for an awd type transfer case. Also picked out the turbo which I’ll be buying in the next month which is a BorgWarner s500sx 88mm t6 housing. Looking forward to getting that hooked up.

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Over the past year I had to replace the head gaskets as the stickers finally blew. Luckily it was in the front corner so it was leaking out the motor not in.

Jaredpear

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also got a sweet deal on a ford Dana 60 that I just couldn’t reasonably pass up and my front end is falling apart so I though why not?