99-00 Escalade parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
I did this in a 3 hole. Had to whittle on the top hole a little. It works great. Used top switch for the flood lamps on my mirrors, and the bottom for the fogs in the bumper. Best part; no gap!
You must be registered for see images attach

So top n bottom are pretty close to same size then?

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
So top n bottom are pretty close to same size then?
Pretty much. I removed the material on top so the switch would sit tight to the inside of the bezel. Then just enough on the bottom so the switch would go in. Had to trim a little on the sides too. Did it with a utility knife. Only cut myself once! Lol!

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Pretty much. I removed the material on top so the switch would sit tight to the inside of the bezel. Then just enough on the bottom so the switch would go in. Had to trim a little on the sides too. Did it with a utility knife. Only cut myself once! Lol!
Well thanks for the info. Sorry bout that cokeman. If u still have a fog switch near end of next week i may get it. Laid off n unemployment blows

Sent from the bottom of a Jack Daniel's bottle.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well thanks for the info. Sorry bout that cokeman. If u still have a fog switch near end of next week i may get it. Laid off n unemployment blows

Sent from the bottom of a Jack Daniel's bottle.
Sounds good let me know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk