99-00 Escalade interior door trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordonCustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for all 4 of the wood grain pieces that run horizontal across the top of the inner door panel of the Escalades. I ordered 2 off ebay but they are in rough shape. if anyone has at least the front 2, in good shape let me know. I live in LaSalle county Illinois

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I have the front two as well as the leather inserts laying here on my desk. lol I don't have both of the back, I think I have the driver rear door - I'll have to take a look.

They're all in good shape. I think I have some pictures in my photobucket, I'll check.

Edit:
I have one of the front doors here at work, the other is at home in my garage I'm fairly certain.
You must be registered for see images attach

They're all in really good shape if I remember correctly. This is the only blemish on the front driver
You must be registered for see images

Attachments

• IMG_6694_zpsyf9zln32.jpg
    IMG_6694_zpsyf9zln32.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 1

GordonCustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome what you want for the front 2 and shipping to 61354 I can wait on the rear for now since I'm just wantin those for when I get crew cab, all I need is the wood grain pieces if you're willing to just sell those?

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i got a set of these as well. im pretty sure they are in good shape because i wouldnt have bought them otherwise. but id have to find them out at my dads in my storage space to be sure.

skobuffs

Reaction score
addiction2bass,

What would you want for them? Do they go with grey or tan interiors?

Sideburnz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but I'm looking for the front drivers door interior wood trim if anybody has one!