99-00 Denali/Escalade center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
I'm looking for a center console out of a 99-00 Denali or Escalade. Hijacked a photo for reference.
You must be registered for see images attach

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There was one in the yard near me. I can check to see if it's still there. Shipping would probably be steep.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
There was one in the yard near me. I can check to see if it's still there. Shipping would probably be steep.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Guess it depends on the price of the console to justify the shipping. Not really that heavy, just a big box.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
A guy local to me is parting a 2000 out, I was tempted to buy the door panels for my HD, but I can probably buy the console too if you're interested. What will suck is shipping from CA to NC.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
A guy local to me is parting a 2000 out, I was tempted to buy the door panels for my HD, but I can probably buy the console too if you're interested. What will suck is shipping from CA to NC.

I agree on the shipping! Maybe someone closer to me will chime in. One can only hope!

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Wish I could get those seats, would you happen to be able to sell the shifter?

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Well guys I just hit the jackpot at one of my family gatherings! My aunt drove a 2000 Denali for years. I thought they got rid of it. Come to find out it's sitting behind there barn! Engine blown of course. I bought the whole car for $300! My ccsb is gonna look good decked out in Denali trim!

rojas84

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice score!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
Well guys I just hit the jackpot at one of my family gatherings! My aunt drove a 2000 Denali for years. I thought they got rid of it. Come to find out it's sitting behind there barn! Engine blown of course. I bought the whole car for $300! My ccsb is gonna look good decked out in Denali trim!

Those rear door panels are fun to make work.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Wish I could get those seats, would you happen to be able to sell the shifter?

I asked the local guy about the seats too, he said only the drivers seat is sold so I'm like **** that not worth having mismatched front seats so I won't bother.