'98 K2500 RCLB 454 NV4500 Daily/Hauler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
FInally got a new gearbox through Advance Auto. If you have a Speed Perks account, you can type in code TRT30 and get 30% off of anything online instantly, so aside from the core, the box was only about $130. I'll put it in sometime soon.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Finally got this POS Caddy all apart pretty much as far as it will go. Just have to find a time to take it to the scrapyard and make a few bucks back.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

wewsel

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
FInally got a new gearbox through Advance Auto. If you have a Speed Perks account, you can type in code TRT30 and get 30% off of anything online instantly, so aside from the core, the box was only about $130. I'll put it in sometime soon.
:banghead: How? When I look it up online, it says "part not available for online purchase". Plus the fact that it starts out at $1800. I'd almost kill to find a deal like you found.:banghead:

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
:banghead: How? When I look it up online, it says "part not available for online purchase". Plus the fact that it starts out at $1800. I'd almost kill to find a deal like you found.:banghead:
I don't know what to tell ya, mine is a 98 K2500 and had 2 options for boxes depending on GVW but both were available, and actually in stock at my local store. Luckily for me the 8600lb was cheaper, before the discount it was $173. Part # 27-7539

wewsel

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My bad. When I read gearbox, I thought trans for some reason. I'm needing both, so I'll keep this in mind when it comes time.