98 Chevy Silverado k1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaltonB98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Added the step rails today ,had to drill new holes into the brackets so they are closer to the truck instead of hanging down 3 inches because of the body lift. All i need to do now is paint them black.
Before
You must be registered for see images attach

After

Then a picture of my daily driver and truck, it's a 07 Mazda 6s with 100k miles now.

DaltonB98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I haven't really done much with the truck lately, money was spent on the holidays. Some changes have been made though, to start off a week before Christmas this happened;

A guy rear ended me at a stop sign to exit my neighbor hood. Said he wasn't paying attention and thought I was moving so he gassed it right into me lol. So got that fixed on that car and the other day just traded it in and picked up this..

It's a 2013 Chevy Equinox LT, 78k Miles and has everything except a sunroof, and tinted windows but that will happen within a month or so. Bought this to haul my puppy around in and gets great gas mileage. Looks like he approves too lol.

Then finally since I sold my car, I put these into my truck:

They are in a custom box that goes under the seat, 2 12" kickers at 800w RMS each but only powered by a 1200w RMS amp. I have no pictures of this because the inside of my truck is a complete mess since I ran out of time to hide the wires. Pictures to come this weekend though.