97 z71 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Positive it's for sale, they have FOR SALE in big ass letters written on the windshield, and its on display pointing out toward the road, and hasn't moved in 3 days.

I'll snap a pick of it today if I head out that way.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Positive it's for sale, they have FOR SALE in big ass letters written on the windshield, and its on display pointing out toward the road, and hasn't moved in 3 days.

Lol well a guy in a neighborhood where I use to live had an old 80s dodge sitting in his front yard. It never moved but it was never dirty and there was always air in the tires. It was lifted with 35s I believe they were. A lot of people must've stopped to ask if t was for sale because he put NOT FOR SALE on the windshield

Sent while pulling out a Ford

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
They sure do: http://www.performanceauto4x4.com/

They don't normally sell vehicles, just do 4x4/lifts/exhaust etc. But they have it parked out front right now. All I can say is DAMN that truck is huge in person.

Not sure if they are still on it but when I sold it it had worn 37s on it, I had 38s on it at one point so it was a little bigger but not much