97 Chevy "thunder" package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99blacktahoe

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Saw an old ad today on YouTube about a rare package called the Chevy thunder. I was wondering if any of you guys out there knew anything about this rare and hard to find edition k1500, thanks

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
This is interesting,

Now it's led me to watching old Chevy advertisements from the 90s.

I can't find anything else on it other than an old TV commercial, is it like the Z71 of 2WD?

99blacktahoe

Reaction score
This is interesting,

Now it's led me to watching old Chevy advertisements from the 90s.

I can't find anything else on it other than an old TV commercial, is it like the Z71 of 2WD?
I'm not really sure. I'm not positive on this but I think it was a work truck trim with some better options, in the commercial it shows manual windows and locks but lists cruise control and 4 wheel abs and the split bench unlike the traditional bench

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
internet Yielded anything from a dealership package in Arizona, a Canadian package or a 90's showtruck like this

You must be registered for see images attach

65nightmare

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought chevy thunder was just a marketing slogan like and before the heart beat of America and like a rock.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
chevy thunder stickers where everywhere in western, ne when i was growing up. then came the "fear this" trend...

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
There were license plates and everything, it goes back to before they were Like a Rock. Or maybe at the same time, just an ad gimick like See the USA in your CHevrolet.