97 burb 1tons swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jllanes41

Reaction score
Someone woke up with a flat tire, punctured sidewall. Had it patched for now, only needs to let a week. Because the same person just bought 40x13.5 Toyo MT’s....NO ONE would pass on 40s for $700 should be mounted next weekend

Jllanes41

Reaction score
Some one made me do it I swear . I really need to source a front axle now. 8.25 will destruct itself soon

You must be registered for see images attach

Jllanes41

Reaction score
No much progress, added 2 additional inches for 11, trying to get the rear damn near final ride height after the final lift. I’d like to get my driveshaft made so I can ha e it when the time comes. Forgot to take the brake cable out of the holders on the axle and broke it. Good thing the 10 bolt uses the same thread pitch just re-bent it to follow the axle. Shocks are long enough. So going to order some 35 inch long bilsteins. I’m 30 in at ride height but after the last bit of lift I’m gunna plasma off and flip my shock tabs and that gives me 8 inches so they should be perfect.

Days are counting down until I ah e to bite the $1400 Dana 60 bullet!

Andr_burban

Reaction score
Did you ever finish your build? Well, a build is never finished. But did you ever get the front axle? or anything else? Its like a book that's left unfinished. ;)