97 burb 1tons swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jllanes41

Reaction score
As you can see from the photo on the previous post my headlights are pretty crappy. And th chrome grill is ugly and has cracks. So I ordered an ABS black plastic grill and LED lights. This will be my first venture with LED, I hope they work out. I'm going to cancel my DRLs by wiring them into the little I shaped halos as well, other than that minor wiring project I ordered them as plug and play. I'm just hoping I don't have to continue using my lights bar to see at night. Plans is for Sunday, so more photos to follow

You must be registered for see images attach

Chewy1576

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That will clean up the front end a lot. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Nice build man! Looks good

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Sorry to say but those headlights look identical to mine; and aren't LED's. There are incandescent bulbs in between the highs/lows that illuminate the "halo". How are you going to split off power to the halos while preserving function for the low beams?

Jllanes41

Reaction score
Order Detail:
Chevy 1500 Pickup 1994-1998 Black LED DRL Headlights and LED Tail Lights (Item:A128XMY0213, Qty:1)
Shipped by UPS on 2017-09-18.

If they aren’t LED the maker and I are gunna go rounds lol

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
For your sake I hope I'm wrong. I bought mine as AnzoUSA "low brow" housings. Turned out they were some chinese garbage labeled as eagle eyes. Repeated attempts for recourse through AnzoUSA for function, fit & finish were completely fruitless.

Googling your part number showed images of the kit you bought. I swear I saw the incandescent bulb between the high and low in one of the pics. I have the halo/brow wiring on mine connected to the parking lights.