96k1500's 99 crew cab build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Picked up some 2" spacers for the rear
You must be registered for see images attach

Some factory step boards

And a new front bumper

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I like this! What is that rack off of? Also how did you go about mounting those factory step boards? Did they come off a Burb?
The rack is from an s10 blazer, step boards are factory crew cab step board, just had to get some hardware to mount them

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
The rack is from an s10 blazer, step boards are factory crew cab step board, just had to get some hardware to mount them
Cool! I wonder if boards off a Burb would work? Crew cabs are pretty much non exsistent around here! Had to go 300 miles to buy the one I have! I like the factory look better than the run of the mill nerf bars.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
You should get some of that black door edge trim and put it on on the edges around the light bar cutout.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Cool! I wonder if boards off a Burb would work? Crew cabs are pretty much non exsistent around here! Had to go 300 miles to buy the one I have! I like the factory look better than the run of the mill nerf bars.
Pretty sure they would work