96 fuel guage after ls swap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD94SS

Reaction score
I see the issue was in the tune from the previous posts. I do have a question regarding the fuel level input wire (ppl/wht, ckt 1589, pin #13 on C3 of the original ECU) & (ppl, ckt 30 pin #8 on C1 of the original harness) PPL is the apparently the fuel gauge level that runs from the ECU to the gauge. And PPL/WHT is input from the sending unit. What pins did they transfer over to? Reason I am asking is I only see pin #54 on C2, ckt 1589 which is fuel level. Im sure I probably overlooked something. I would just like to verify the wiring befor the cal is modified.
Thanks in advance.

JD94SS

Reaction score
Lextech, thanks for the reply. I'm asking in regards of a 99 truck.

Lextech

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On the LS/Gen3 PCM---C2-54 is the input from the fuel level sender to the PCM. C2-38 is the output to the gauge.

Jeff

JD94SS

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Jeff. I didn't mean to high jack this thread and change the topic. Hopefully it can be useful info again as pin 38 is blank for a 02 LQ4.
Thanks again.