96 centurion 2500 turbo diesel 4x4 standerd bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
That's Fords for ya... Chevy's rule. :D

Sorry to hear that about the accident, glad everyone's ok. I would also be pissed if someone did that to me, especially since I redid my truck in 2016.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got my mirror today, $42 shipped, popped right on, truck looks less ghetto now! and ill be able to merge into traffic like a human again...ive been merging like a texan since it broke, cut wheel and punch it, im bigger....hahaha for real they drive like that.

thanks so much man, that was a awesome, quick cheap fix.....anyone needing mirror parts, go to boost auto parts! cheap fix!

carnutdallas

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't find a good Texas Woman at a bar. You find them in Church!

Seriously, the bars are full of crazy women here in Texas, cause a lot of you Yankees come down, wining and dining them; making them crazy and ruining them. Plenty of good looking, Texas woman here, but us Texans get the good ones early and leave the problems for the Yankees [emoji857]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Last edited:

deejaaa

Became Less Of A Human 5-13-18
Reaction score
...do not come to texas without a good woman....they are all trashy ****** here so far, i made it 3 months so far, you can get some from a new girl every-night if you choose, but so far zero worth keeping around. my finding a wife by moving to texas plan is blowing up in my face.....
you will need to find a non-native Texan. i've lived here for 52 years, have met a lot of natives and i share your views. mine is from Canada but been here for 20 years. she'll never be a Texan and we both get a LOT of laughs when we run across the ones you're talking about.
find a medical center. there was a large migration from up north years ago and a lot of them ended up here. either do some contract work or get sick. someone will know someone.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no, its awesome here....the girl situation just sucks....unless you like divorced, freaks in the sack, with a few kids. hahahaha. finding a no kids, never married is the hard part