96 centurion 2500 turbo diesel 4x4 standerd bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carnutdallas

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Done! Welcome to Texas! My business is near downtown Dallas. I live in Frisco. Looks like you are in the Mid Cities area from pics. Plenty of jobs around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Only one update from Heading out and I'm happy to see its an arrival report! Well done sir! Enjoy the great state of Texas and good luck with your job hunt. Keep us updated!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks everyone....zero issues getting down here...all them years prepping the truck paid off!

i already got two jobs, accepted a job with the city of ft.worth! now im looking for somewhere to live and praying i can make it to first paycheck without running out of money but i dont think thats going to happen...going to be a rough few weeks.

i wired up duel power ports in the bed off my junction box and put an air mattress in the back, got a electric pump and filled it, and got a fan that plugged into the power port....and got a bag with another bed roll and cooking stuff and a fishing pole for when the cash runs out....only have 550 left and need to make it a few weeks......glad i decked out the bed!

carnutdallas

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick, if you need any help, reach out to me. Glad you got a city job with bene's and all. Live in Frisco and my shops are in Dallas. Keep in touch.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nick, if you need any help, reach out to me. Glad you got a city job with bene's and all. Live in Frisco and my shops are in Dallas. Keep in touch.

will do! ill swing by at some point just to say hi im sure. thank you so much for even offering! the people here are so kind. i love it!