96 centurion 2500 turbo diesel 4x4 standerd bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah, its been cold out, i keep forgetting to take more pics, its been awhile....

my emblem, the oem one i spent $100 on (look it up, cant find a stock 96 one cheaper), yeah its already falling apart! the gold on the back is peeling and has something between it....looks so bad, im really mad.worst part is the chinese crap parts are holding up great, the GM oem part failed in 6 months! ill get pics if the sun ever comes out

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well, i had a job in ct lined up...but i turned it down yesterday....today i quit my job(gave one weeks notice)...im heading to Texas on a wing and a prayer.
i am not ready at all, but i finally realized ill never be ready....so im just doing it. loading tools and a few things into my truck, grabbing the just over $1000 i have to my name and going to try to make it! i opended a credit card as a back up or to cover motel for a month.....so im scrambling to get a job down there, got a few leads but no one hired me yet.
kinda freaking out but also have not felt this alive in years!

hope my truck makes it.....she needs some work and the blow by is blowing alot of oil out now...

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
well, i had a job in ct lined up...but i turned it down yesterday....today i quit my job(gave one weeks notice)...im heading to Texas on a wing and a prayer.
i am not ready at all, but i finally realized ill never be ready....so im just doing it. loading tools and a few things into my truck, grabbing the just over $1000 i have to my name and going to try to make it! i opended a credit card as a back up or to cover motel for a month.....so im scrambling to get a job down there, got a few leads but no one hired me yet.
kinda freaking out but also have not felt this alive in years!

hope my truck makes it.....she needs some work and the blow by is blowing alot of oil out now...

I'm sure there's tons of members who are willing to lend a hand in your journey, I know I would if I could, good luck to you and keep us updated!