96 centurion 2500 turbo diesel 4x4 standerd bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea! the only thing i found was 96 fords got the same seat and wood and paint but i have not seen any chevy ones like this anywhere. googled the crap out of it. came up with nothing. the old guy i got it from said it had the racer back, fiberglass thing behind cab but no back window and you could use that area. someone took it off and put a sliding window in it. been trying to find a pic of one with that set up

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Well it's a cool truck either way, I really like the seats!

Sent from DAS DOOLAY!!!

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i thought it was a great deal. little rot on bottom of driver door and dent in hood. other than that bodys almost mint. zero rot on cab or under it. frame is rusty but im going to paint it once im done fixing a truck for a friend. everything but the ac works. runs great. put 500 miles on it in a week. zero problems. killer fuel mileage. even got new parts in the box and he already replaced all hard and soft brake lines, brakes, shocks, shock towers, fuel tank, fuel lift pump, pmd, and a few other things!

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the seat is wicked nice. like a recliner. oh yea the seats recline too. the arm rest flips up as a third seat and under the bottom seat pulls up and has a storage spot under it too. i had an 86 ford (eww) i lifted and put power leather eddie bower seats in with a blazer center console a few years back ....this is was nicer

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
So the Orig owner replaced the PMD.

Where is it now?

If it's in the engine bay, best think about getting it out of there on an isolator/big heat sink kit.

Don't ask me how I know.....
You must be registered for see images attach

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
So the Orig owner replaced the PMD.

Where is it now?

If it's in the engine bay, best think about getting it out of there on an isolator/big heat sink kit.

Don't ask me how I know.....
You must be registered for see images attach

yours?