96 C3500 CCLB lowered 454 Dually project........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
Good deal! Glad that worked out for ya.

Thanks Justin. I think we are good to go now. Turns out that part of what we replaced was fine, the lower intake gaskets were the AC Delco ones and they were good and the distributor gear had been replaced as some point but for my own peace of mind I'm glad that we replaced everything. Hoping that I don't have to spend any more on it for a while!!

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
That is way prettier than mine, Dave.
That was on my 88 though, I need to clean up the dually more in the future. One day.... One day.
And just like that everything is installed and back home running great with no warm hard start. :banana-mario:
Awesome! It's so nice having it start right up isn't it?

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great minds think alike
You must be registered for see images attach

Mine are similar but Victory Red. Did mine 20 years ago. I first did them black when I rebuilt the motor in 1995. My truck had stamped steel VCs because Mark IV BBC. I wanted covers without the logo (like both of yours), but they weren't available at the time. When I redid the motor Red in 2000, they were available, but still tough to find. So I stayed with the set I had. I later had the upper/lower intake powdercoated to look like bare aluminum and then did the plenum to match the VCs. That was when this photo was taken (about 2006)

You must be registered for see images attach