96 2dr suspension build Q's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geo's66

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
guys, couple questions- I was going to replace all bushings this winter, truck has 135,000 miles on it now- since I'm doing this and have a warm garage, I'm thinking of replacing EVERYTHING, f/r springs, front suspension, shocks, etc... Is there a supplier that you've used and liked/recommend to buy all these parts from? Figured I'm using moog front suspension, ES bushings, (don't know where for rear springs)..

Just trying to minimize calling/ordering... Who would you recommend if this is possible vendor wise? Thanks much

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Rockauto dot com is good but sometimes the shipping gets out of hand.

Geo's66

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks.. additional questions.. ive been on LMC site, I can choose between regular and HD springs for the front, anyone know the difference, is it much? since im having everything apart, should I replace frint axle shafts(4x4), cv joints, torsion bars, etc...or is this overkill?

Blue91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks.. additional questions.. ive been on LMC site, I can choose between regular and HD springs for the front, anyone know the difference, is it much? since im having everything apart, should I replace frint axle shafts(4x4), cv joints, torsion bars, etc...or is this overkill?
With that low of miles i would assume theyre still good but you dont know until you check

Geo's66

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks- how would I know torsion bars or the other of these parts are in need or close to it for replacing?