95C1500's Distant Canadian Truck Relative...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tet97Chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had originally started another thread for this truck, with maybe one post in it. For all the updates I decided that it deserved a new one and slowly I thought the title became more and more appropriate.

The day I drove it off the lot of a dealer in Mt. Pleasant, ON.
You must be registered for see images attach

First up came the back rack and tool box. Found on Kijiji (our Canadian version of Craigslist) together for $150. Hence why the back rack is technically a little too tall, but it gets used for work and a little extra clearance away from the cab never hurt anybody.

Put a Super 10 muffler on after but unfortunately no pictures of that...
Then came tires and 2" rear spacers....Tires are 32x11.5x15 BFG TA KO2 and spacers were another great Kijiji find

Then back to school and money became tough to come by for truck parts. Rather than going to class and doing work I spent most of my time scouring Kijiji for parts. Managed to find a K&N CAI for cheap, (yes I know this is a widely debated mod on this forum, but the filter was in good shape, it was relatively cheap, and has helped my fuel economy a bit so im pleased), and someone who was willing to buy me a new set of tails of my choice in exchange for my clear ones. Chase if you're on here....Thanks again.

Out with the old...

In with the new-ish...

Like the shiny stock look so went with those, found for 50 bucks on ebay.

FINALLY got the 4" RCX lift on....

More Kijiji finds...picked up a bush bar for 80 bucks, along with 4 KC lights that some guy was going to put on his Jeep then ended up selling the Jeep. Picked up all 4 for $125. Still have some work to do to make the push bar fit perfectly, but I still think it looks pretty good.

In front of a house we just built for work, probably my favorite picture to date.

Of course still lots of work to do, 2 whips that need to go on, lots of exhaust work, new wheels, and the last two KCs on the back rack among many other things.

More updates to come!

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Good looking truck man, looks like we have quite a few lifted 2wds on here now

Looks good. Always like to see another 2wd being built.

Always love to see someone put work in a 2wd, most people just throw them out and buy new trucks now.

A North America lifted 2wd meet should be a thing

I'd be up for it if my truck could make it a month without something else happening to it.

Tet97Chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just completed....

Pacesetter longtubes, true dual super 10's w/ MBRP tips

Full walk around and sound video coming soon!!

Tet97Chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I never got around to posting a sound clip, but the past little while has been a roller coaster for me north of the border... For starters: here's the sound clip:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Just a quick video cause it was on snapchat but it sounds great regardless.

Almost a month to the day after my exhaust got completed, I got near t-boned by some kid going 120km/h in a 60 zone (75mph in a 35mph zone for my American friends).

Here was the damage:

Wish I got a photo of his car, but his dinky little mazda didnt stand a chance against this beast of a pickup. The front end of his car is completely toast. Fortunately no injuries either side. 7 grand in total damage to the truck, safe to say all its good for now is parts...

Back to the positives... Uncle in Nebraska was kind enough to sell me his '98 Z71. Sad to see this black beauty go, but big plans once I go pick up the '98!