95 Tahoe instrument cluster year interchange

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

86k10

Reaction score
I have a 95 Tahoe that the speedo/tach is not working. I see Dorman sells a replacement cluster but according to their web site it don't fit my Tahoe.

Was there a difference or a change when they went with OBD2 from a 95?

Will these crossover?

nnik

Reaction score
Somebody knows

Sent from my LG-V533 using Tapatalk

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think they bolt right up...but in all honesty..junkyard. Much cheaper and will be good ol gm...not aftermarket. The regular clusters are so easy to find it’s not funny.

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think they bolt right up...but in all honesty..junkyard. Much cheaper and will be good ol gm...not aftermarket. The regular clusters are so easy to find it’s not funny.
Furthermore, it’s a bit unusual for those to stop working...proper diagnostics is highly recommended.

86k10

Reaction score
I got one at the junkyard for $20.

My Speedo and tach don't work. The check gauges light comes on.

The engine does have a bad knock and I have a good used engine that I am resealing and changing the cam in before I put it in the Tahoe.

I wasn't going to mess with the cluster till after the engine is done. I don't know if the bad knock is causing the tach not to work.