95 Silverado Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How's the quality of that ICT bracket? Been looking at them for my lq4 swap I'm gathering parts for.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
How's the quality of that ICT bracket? Been looking at them for my lq4 swap I'm gathering parts for.

Not sure yet, its seems to be made well but I haven't done much more than pull it out the box yet. For how much they charge for these things I hope its good.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Well, I made the decision a stock 5.3 wasn't going to cut it. Went to Summit Racing in Georgia over the weekend and picked up some goodies. Little baby cam, long tube headers, valve springs, and some single chamber mufflers. RPM range on the cam is 1500-6800
You must be registered for see images attach

Big_Ern

Reaction score
I saw a post earlier with some cool looking Halo style headlights but they are square and not round. Do you have any info on them? links? I liked the look.

Aleks2505

Reaction score
Beautiful truck. read this entire thread and it inspired me to lift my 88 c2500 and it is getting painted now. Will post some picks soon. I need wheels though, and would like to know your if I got this correct: your wheels are (if I am not mistaken) 17X 9 with a 0 offset. you are running a 285-70-17
Is this correct? I love the way they sit and look. Thanks in advance for the info.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Beautiful truck. read this entire thread and it inspired me to lift my 88 c2500 and it is getting painted now. Will post some picks soon. I need wheels though, and would like to know your if I got this correct: your wheels are (if I am not mistaken) 17X 9 with a 0 offset. you are running a 285-70-17
Is this correct? I love the way they sit and look. Thanks in advance for the info.

Yep moto metals with the width and offset

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Been way too long without an update. Working on getting the 5.3 ready, bought a psi standalone harness, got the rocker arm trunions done, camshaft is in. Just need to finish the intake and put it together. Haven't drove the truck in like 7 months.

Really thinking about lowering the truck, I think the engine swap would be a lot more enjoyable that way. I've got my "bro" truck lifted daily as people call it. Want a street truck now.