95 Silverado Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
5.3 is painted, had to hunt down a timing chain this morning. Reassembling tonight, was hoping to pull the TBI motor tonight but not enough time now.
You must be registered for see images attach

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Little cold start for you guys. The 350 is on its last leg so it'll sit until I have everything I need for the 5.3. Its just little things that are starting to nickel and dime me on it.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Haven't been able to do any more work to the engine lately. My dad does paint and body work so if hes got a job in there I can't mess with anything that can mess with the paint or body work. So as soon as these last few are out we will be back on the engine. So here are some pics of it and the 2 door.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Got some more parts, can't remember if I posted these or not. May have some performance surprises coming up here in the next few weeks if I can get the money in line for them.

First off, ICT R4 A/C compressor bracket for the 5.3

255LPH E85 compatible fuel pump

And all the various lines, fittings, and the Corvette pressure/regulator setup. Going AN fittings on fuel rails/filter that goes to 3/8 and 5/16 hardline.