95 Silverado Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Well looks like the truck is getting a sister, picking up a 94 GMT400 4wd Blazer with a TBI 383 in it. It needs a flexpate put in it but I'm trading my Camaro for it. Anyways since I'm actually getting a 4x4 this truck may change directions, more than likely when the LS swap starts I'll pick up drop spindles and a flip kit.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Congrats on the new purchase.

And it would be really sweet to make the "sisters" look like fraternal twins. Same color, same wheels, basically all appearance traits be the same.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Congrats on the new purchase.

And it would be really sweet to make the "sisters" look like fraternal twins. Same color, same wheels, basically all appearance traits be the same.

I second this motion.

I'm kinda thinking about it, I think I decided against a drop kit for my truck. I know for sure that the blazer is getting a GMC grille, diesel bumper, roll pan and a cowl hood. Color wise, my dad said he never wanted to do the color on my truck again, said is was a bigger pain in the behind that any candy job hes ever done. I'm thinking either the Corvette burnt orange or a Viper blue since the truck is a Viper red.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I'm kinda thinking about it, I think I decided against a drop kit for my truck. I know for sure that the blazer is getting a GMC grille, diesel bumper, roll pan and a cowl hood. Color wise, my dad said he never wanted to do the color on my truck again, said is was a bigger pain in the behind that any candy job hes ever done. I'm thinking either the Corvette burnt orange or a Viper blue since the truck is a Viper red.

Go with the Corvette Burnt Orange, Viper Blue is so over done lately.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
so your just copying my yukonbasically. go synergy green!

Well it is a tbi 383 and it will turn into a yukon so mayybe :hidesbehindsofa: But synergy green with some black and silver accents would be wicked looking

Go with the Corvette Burnt Orange, Viper Blue is so over done lately.

Thats what I'm leaning towards. The deal is done, just have to get it in my yard and the title in my name.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Well looks like the truck is getting a sister, picking up a 94 GMT400 4wd Blazer with a TBI 383 in it. It needs a flexpate put in it but I'm trading my Camaro for it. Anyways since I'm actually getting a 4x4 this truck may change directions, more than likely when the LS swap starts I'll pick up drop spindles and a flip kit.
I've been thinking a lot about lowering mine :hidesbehindsofa:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
If I wasn't so happy with the way the truck looked I probably would. I know itd be a lot faster on the ground with the future engine swap.
I'm in the same boat, but I think I want to go back to stock exterior/interior/suspension (besides tint, tonneau and exhaust), LS swap, an squeak/squeal/rattle free suspension/brakes/and interior lol