95 GMC C1500 SLT 5.7 TBI 2WD EGR code 32

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Gents!

Im stumped here I've had the code 32 up for about a year now. The first time the code popped up was after I put headman long tube headers on it back to 2 flow master 40 series mufflers. Truck has been running fine for a year now and I just want to get rid of the Service Engine Soon light but I'm not sure what all I need to do in order to get rid of it. The EGR valve seems to be working properly and Ive unplugged the EGR solenoid and the light still came on. My vacuum lines are all clear so that not the problem. Now remember this all started after I changed the exhaust. Every now and then when i go to start the truck it has a rough Idle and a couple times it has died on me after the initial start especially if I go to throw it in gear real quick. If anyone could help me out here it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again, Dan

matt sorrentino

350 TBI Fanatic
Reaction score
try to check your MAP sensor i had a bad wire ( it was broken in half) and my truck had the code 32. Fixed the wire code disappeared. Hope it helps