94 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JCribb

Old Army truck mechanic
Reaction score
I added a lightbar for extra lighting. This one is 32" and is white light and amber for fog. I am not entirely sure this where I want it.

You must be registered for see images attach

str8fan7

Reaction score
I added a lightbar for extra lighting. This one is 32" and is white light and amber for fog. I am not entirely sure this where I want it.

You must be registered for see images attach
Nice. i won a 42" from badz71 on a giveway back in sept but i havent received it and he wont respond to me on any of his platforms as to when I will get it

JCribb

Old Army truck mechanic
Reaction score
Nice. i won a 42" from badz71 on a giveway back in sept but i havent received it and he wont respond to me on any of his platforms as to when I will get it
Well that’s a buzz kill.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
TYler officer?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

JCribb

Old Army truck mechanic
Reaction score
Where did you get that dashcover and headliner? Awesome truck man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had an upholstery shop do the headliner, and the dashcover I found online.

Thanks for the positive message, it’s still not done, but the last part requires extra money, and that’s a lift and larger tires.

shakejort

Reaction score
I had an upholstery shop do the headliner, and the dashcover I found online.

Thanks for the positive message, it’s still not done, but the last part requires extra money, and that’s a lift and larger tires.

Nice! Make sure you don't settle for the body lift, but go the full 9 yards with the suspension. Although, you could get a 3" torsion key and axle block lift for relatively cheap.

JCribb

Old Army truck mechanic
Reaction score
Nice! Make sure you don't settle for the body lift, but go the full 9 yards with the suspension. Although, you could get a 3" torsion key and axle block lift for relatively cheap.

Nah, if I’m gonna do it, I’m gonna do it right with a full kit. I have heard too many horror stories about the key lift. I know it works for some, but it’s not for me.

As for body lifts, I despise them because of how visible the frame is, plus my front bumper by itself is an easy 150 pounds and I don’t think the relocation brackets would hold it very well.

One of these days I will get to that, but my first order of business is going to be a 4.10 regear and a Detroit locker, because I have too much power for the one wheel wonder.

JCribb

Old Army truck mechanic
Reaction score
Well I finally found a shop local to me to do the differential work, and for a reasonable price. I finally got enough saved to purchase my gears, locker, and labor. Later this week, I am placing my order :).