94 Sierra does not blow air through the vents

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparker

Reaction score
I used the search function and I could not find a solution, please help.
I started off with only air blowing only on the floor. I replaced the actuator which was non existent when I bought the truck. The blend door now opens and closes correctly now but I still very little to no air from the vents. The blower motor and the control panel works great. So it would seem that I am now stumped. Any relevant help would be much appreciated.

MIKE BROGDON

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 94 has an actuator on the passenger side, and has one also under the dash near the center hump. The other day I turned my AC on high and it wasn't putting the air flow out it should. I heard a click from what I thought came from the actuator closer to me and everything went back to normal. I would check that if your blower motor and controls are working properly.

The one nearest to your should be super easy to swap in comparison to the passenger. Let us know if this is the fix.

Sparker

Reaction score
My 94 has an actuator on the passenger side, and has one also under the dash near the center hump. The other day I turned my AC on high and it wasn't putting the air flow out it should. I heard a click from what I thought came from the actuator closer to me and everything went back to normal. I would check that if your blower motor and controls are working properly.

The one nearest to your should be super easy to swap in comparison to the passenger. Let us know if this is the fix.
I replaced the actuator that is right above the transmission tunnel. I will look for the second actuator on the passenger side.