94 GMC 3500HD 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fabman

Reaction score
The truck started out looking like this its a 94 gmc 3500hd 4x4 i bought it from Alabama and am installing a newer cab and a cummins with twin turbo's
You must be registered for see images attach

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
That thing is AWESOME. Would be really sweet with a dually bed and a modded front bumper so its not quite so 3500HD-ish. That thing would probably almost clear 40s stock. That has the potential to be MASSIVE. Would make a really good tow pig at the height its at. What engine and trans is in it currently?

Last edited:

fabman

Reaction score
IThe front bumper makes a nice porch to sit on i could even put a bbq grill in where the winch was.
here is a picture of the first truck i built that i will be selling once i get this one finished

Attachments

• truck pic.jpg
    truck pic.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You need to check out the shop trucks link at the bottom of someotherguy's signature. Richard built a KILLER black one and a sweet silver one.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Love the 3500HDs, one of these days I'd like to get a crew cab or find a reg cab and put a extended cab on it. Heavy hauler with a Cummins!

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I've noticed several 4x4 HDs on the market recently. Irritating that I can't afford to buy one of them.