94 ECSB new to forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rwd3signs

Reaction score
Hello everyone I just picked up a 94 ECSB from the original owner in SoCal for an amazing price. Truck has 197k on the chassis. 35k on the trans and 60k on the 5.7ltr. already started piecing together a 5/7 drop. I'm a custom painter and fabricator for motorcycles so I'm gonna do most of the rear drop myself instead of an off the shelf kit. Truck is crazy clean inside and out. Just finished the tail gate latch relocation and I'm priming the tailgate as I write this(in between flashes) truck should move along pretty quickly.

You must be registered for see images attach

Rwd3signs

Reaction score
Plans for the truck

Paint: two tone with original brown with a splash of gold pearl thrown in and GM beige for the center section.

Engine: probably not much as California has ridiculous emmision laws so even a header is hard to get.

Wheels: haven't really decided yet but I know for sure below a 17" wheel. Probably something classic

Suspension: as low as it can go static. Gonna weld in spring perches on the rear axle instead of a flip kit so I can get the pinion correct. Notch as much as I can without cutting bed(need to haul motorcycles for work) definitely spindle up front maybe lower tubular arm.

Stereo:
Ordered the radio delete with the new mount where tape deck was. I'm not a huge system guy so most likely an under seat type powered sub and upgraded factory speakers to match the new head unit