94 Back from the Dead!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chip

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum, but not these trucks. I've had this truck for 20 years. It has been my driver, my son's driver and used by multiple friends. It's been used and abused, wrecked once and been off road more times than I know. Engine seized last summer at 252000 miles (bad oil leak turned into a massive leak real quick). I finally gave up finding a good used 5.7 and installed a reman engine. I had forgotten how comfortable this truck is, I may make it my driver for a while!

I had it painted after it was wrecked 10 years ago, but it has since hit a deer and picked up a couple new dents here and there over the years.

You must be registered for see images attach

chip

Reaction score
Thanks-I've had 3 pickups and 2 suburbans in this series, but this is by far my favorite and probably the best vehicle I've ever owned. I'm mad at myself over the engine locking up-I had parked it to get the oil leak fixed and something came up and I let my friend's daughter use it (short trip) but I pushed my luck a little too much.
Until the leak it didn't even use any oil.