93 Ext Cab Custom Dual Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70CamaroRS

Reaction score
thought some of you guys would find this interesting. ive always been into modifying my truck and have always wanted it loud. true dual exhaust can be an issue on these trucks with crossmember and fuel tank placement in my case.

anyways after my LS swap i wanted bigger pipes with fewer bends and side exit like i had before. my old exhaust dropped below the frame and came back up and i didnt like the look. so i decided i was going to route my new pipes through the frame. now everyone is gonna say how bad of an idea it is structurally and what not but i know what im doing and have it reinforced rather well. i first modified my trans crossmember so the pipes after the header didnt have to go up and over it then went to work on the frame. I cut oval holes right before where my frame heads upward for the rear suspension. then i had some pipe cut to weld into the C channel of the frame and boxed that in. all this allows me to run 2.5" pipe to Flowmaster Super 44s, a single bend then to 3" stainless Flowmaster tips. on my ext cab they exit right before the bed.

You must be registered for see images attach

70CamaroRS

Reaction score
a few more pictures, ive noticed this gives the truck a little more of that LS sound and i love the side pipes