93 Chevy K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Will you be getting another 400? It's sad as hell to see all your trucks going, but with all the mechanical troubles I don't blame you.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Will you be getting another 400? It's sad as hell to see all your trucks going, but with all the mechanical troubles I don't blame you.
I will eventually. Probably another 3/4 ton to use as a plow truck. But that wont be for a while

Once I sell these Im planning on getting a crew cab 1/2 ton. Preferably 07 and up. Ready for a nice reliable truck.

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
I remember seeing that picture all over Pirate4x4 a few years back; always wondered how they could've gotten that far with it.
Hush your ruining the joke lol.

I just find it funny that its exactly my truck before I changed wheels and tires.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Hush your ruining the joke lol.

I just find it funny that its exactly my truck before I changed wheels and tires.

Lol, sorry, I mean "Wow! what an unbelievable event that occurred at your hands, how did you ever get away?"
Sound convincing enough? :lol: Has this thing sold yet or are you still sitting on it?

volunteerff21

8 Lug Hoarder
Reaction score
Still trying to sell it. We'll see. Been having the urge to get back into actual off roading and not just mud bogging. Might take this out and see what it'll do.