92 stepside, worth rebuilding?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deejaaa

Became Less Of A Human 5-13-18
Reaction score
the question is kind of pointless if you don't have any pictures posted. yeah it's a truck. yeah is rust free. yeah it has a good interior. we've seen them, in pictures, but not yours. post up or s^%t up.

brianc636

Reaction score
the question is kind of pointless if you don't have any pictures posted. yeah it's a truck. yeah is rust free. yeah it has a good interior. we've seen them, in pictures, but not yours. post up or s^%t up.

Wow, thanks for setting me straight. I guess I better post up then...

Happy now?

You must be registered for see images

brianc636

Reaction score
It's got a roll pan that's been molded into the bed and the tailgate handle flipped as well.

Just to give you an idea of how good this thing has been, when it got parked, the original a/c system still had R12 in it and blew really cold air.

Project400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All depends on your needs.
My needs would dictate me selling it. I need a truck that'll fit more in the bed for camping trips and a cab that'll fit more people

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty clean looking truck. I'd be all about putting it back together.

Boston88

Reaction score
I would build it, half the fun is seeing what you can make it and then fun to drive after.

chipskittles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not too common of an interior color, at least in my area. All I usually see is maroon, blue and grey lol. Love that bench

PapaGrune

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a thing wrong with a bench seat.. Looks like it could be a nice truck... I like it... Sell it on here first. DO NOT SCRAP IT.. Some one will want it for a real price... Motor or no motor. But that's just my 2 cents, you can keep the change. lol