92 SAS Underway!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bornchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well now the divorce is pretty much done I can get back to the truck . Lift kits coming off today and will be for sale. Pro comp 6” with the 2-3 bolt idler adapter.

You must be registered for see images attach

bornchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Annnd done. Took longer than expected with the kids asking a million and 3 questions lol. Now to clean and paint the frame.

BYe Felicia!

bornchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea so this happened. The more I took off the more I noticed the multiple leaks she has developed. Thinking about just pulling the engine and trans at this point.

bornchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I’ve decided to just pull the engine and trans, might as well at this point. May get the heads worked on a little bit, and new piston rings. Did a compression test before I started ripping everything apart and had 1 cyl at 180, 6 at 175, and 1 at 170. I think that’s pretty decent for a 26 year old engine with about 240,000. Anyone pulled a engine and trans on dirt before? Was thinking about just using plywood under the hoist so it will still roll.

Threw one of the hangers on just to see it in the truck

bornchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sooooo, engine and trans should be coming out this weekend, cant decide weather to paint it Chevy orange, Chevy red, or just black. I'm leaning towards red or orange. Also when I started to clean up the frame some I noticed this, Disclaimer I am no professional metal gluer by any means but this just doesn't look right to me. Anyone's frame horns look like this?