92 ECLB DRW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tavi

Vehicle enthusiasts
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
GMT400s where the new Chevrolet truck during most of my youth. So if course I always had a fascination with them. My dad had a CCLB DRW Chevy for a while. My first one was a ECLB 1500 GMC. Which my wife at the time sold "for me" while I was in basic training. My current is the truck in my avatar. I bought it primarily to tow my Nova across the country once my enlistment ended. And used it as a daily driver for a while. It did a wonderful job. Functioned flawlessly.
I now have a different car for daily driving and my truck has been demoted to trash, firewood and construction material hauling. And a trailer here and there.
Since winter appears to have ended. Time to start preparing for next winter. Did a fire wood run this morning.

Tavi

Vehicle enthusiasts
Reaction score

deejaaa

Became Less Of A Human 5-13-18
Reaction score
nice looking. i am more partial to the 88-94's myself. my 93 doesn't have cab lights which i'm thankful. wonder if they were an option during those years? seems all the 3500's had 'em.
i also owned a 73 Nova. green inside/out. had the 4 speed with 250 cid. cousin i bought it from tried to wax it using floor wax. she wrecked the front so i bought it cheap and replaced the sheet metal.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Good looking truck! Something about those big camper mirrors and sweet two-tone just seems perfect to me,

Any posts about the Nova??? My dad had a few when he was younger and told me they were the poor man's Camaro, and the way yours is spec'd is about the same as his last one was,

Tavi

Vehicle enthusiasts
Reaction score
Paint is pretty rough. Plenty of dents and dings. It's had a rough life as a tow vehicle. PO told me stories about towing 30k+. Bed has been beat to hell on the outside, but floor and walls are still in good shape. Mechanically every thing is pretty tight other than the steering. So I'm not to sure how much 30k towing he really did.

I'll have to get some pictures of the Nova some time tomorrow. I thought I had a few, but lost them somehow. It's in similar status as the truck. Rough body. But I've replaced every drive train and suspension components.

Tavi

Vehicle enthusiasts
Reaction score
Good looking truck! Something about those big camper mirrors and sweet two-tone just seems perfect to me,

Any posts about the Nova??? My dad had a few when he was younger and told me they were the poor man's Camaro, and the way yours is spec'd is about the same as his last one was,

It has seen better days. But one day hoping the cash influx increases.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Love the Dually! Hopefully you will get it cleaned up. Also the Nova is rough, but I'm sure it will get done.

deejaaa

Became Less Of A Human 5-13-18
Reaction score
i had a 73 Nova for a few years. straight 6 and 3 speed. got good mileage but i was young and messed it up. would like to get a 78 4 door, put a diesel and 5 speed manual in it.

LS6rally

Reaction score
does the nova not have a heater core? looks like quite the project. make sure you want the car before you build it, 4 doors arent too desirable, so dont get too far in if youre not sure.