92 c3500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow this site has changed a bunch.

Some of you might remember me most probably not. Ive had a bunch of these trucks and like to think alot of people enjoyed the mods i did to them. So here is the newest build.

I ended up very far from a gmt400 when i ended up with a 06 f250 harley davidson edition truck with only 77k miles on it about 6 months ago. Still and probably will be one of my best trucks i have ever owned, it pulled great, had a bunch of power, the ford crew cabs are just amazing on interior space in my opinion, it road amazing and still had the great and strong solid axle front end.

I got news a few weeks ago the the wife was moving on with her life without me, so that big ford truck payment wasnt going to cut it. I did what i needed to do to pay the bills and put food on the table for the kiddos and just plain get by with what i call life.

So i found the c3500 crewcab with 160k miles on it, it has the 7.4 bbc and a 700r4 trans, its a little rough but runs great, and the interior is in damn good shape, price was right so here i am.

Plans are
New rear fenders
Radiator
water pump
thermostat
lower 5/7
flat black paint job
tint the windows

Only got one picture but here she is in all of her glory

You must be registered for see images attach

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Lose the side steps and some 2015+ mirrors on that thing would look sweet!

90halfton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I must be weird cause im the only one in the world that likes those jungle gym mirrors on the doors lol

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So i have been doing a little research trying to figure out how low i want to go, I think a 5/7 is where i want to end up, but a 2/4 is so much cheaper.

Heres where i need some help, the tires are brand new on this and i dont want to replace them, will they fit with a 5/7 or not, i have searched all night and can not find a solid answer.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No running boards

Last edited:

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Added a cup holder i had laying around the garage

tinted the windows today and also painted the wheels semi gloss black, im going to order bueaty rings for them also