92/94 Led gauge install (for) best results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
Did anyone take a pic of the bulb before they put it in? I just wanna make sure I get the right one.

If you post a picture of the ones you bought I can tell you if they are

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
Any of the bulbs on the link you posted will work for the twist locks I bought mine on eBay but superbrightleds sells them too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dont mean to be annoying but why do I need new twist locks? Cant I pop the current bulbs out that I have now?

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
Dont mean to be annoying but why do I need new twist locks? Cant I pop the current bulbs out that I have now?

you can try but the bulbs are soldered into the socket sadly, in fact when i did mine they wrote "replace entire assembly" on them. I got a pack of 10 for $12.99 on ebay, you'll need 7.

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok better to do it right the first time than have to do it all over again.

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
yeah, haha i tried to do mine without getting new twist locks and it was a pita trying to get the bulb out of the socket

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah, haha i tried to do mine without getting new twist locks and it was a pita trying to get the bulb out of the socket

Any idea how to get the bulbs out from the floor lights that are under the dash? One side has a buld n the other doesnt n the side that has a bulb I cant get it out to see what kind it is n the other side I cant get a bulb to stay in that I found in my glove compartment. Looks like it would or should fit... I ordered a 10pk of led's n thought maybe they would fit in those light sockets as well.