90 GMC Sierra SL Work in progress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crashnitup

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got new water pump gaskets on. New radiator in and filled. Went to fire up and nothing. Have no power at the solenoid. I have power at my push button but not at solenoid. So I have to re run that wire. I’ll go a bit thicker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crashnitup

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I re ran wires for starter use button and relay. Works great. Decided to put my 14# spring and rebuild TBI. GLAD I DID. IT IS ALIVE! Spring was in pieces.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images

randomguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When you mounted your Panavise In Dash did you use the OEM washer screws? I just noticed on mine the screws would not fit and I may need new ones.

crashnitup

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Reverse lights left to go. Need to get dash back together and clean it out and put tools up and she’ll be getting inspected!

crashnitup

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my radio microphone in because campus cops where I work are relentless. Also got a new satellite radio antenna and tuner in. Got dash buttoned up. Found my reverse light issue. Bad circuit boards. Took for a test drive. I have an exhaust leak on the exhaust manifold drivers side. Also the drivers side valve cover leaks. And power steering line leaks too. Getting my wife to grab those parts today so after work I can get it torn apart and back together.

crashnitup

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I changed the valve cover gasket on the driver side. No more leak. Did a test drive last night. Runs good. Had a vibration on the way back. I need a new center support bearing.

crashnitup

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the new center support bearing installed. Going to try and get the state after I drive it to work.

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you replace the bed or have better than average luck with the 5 pound sledge? In the last few pix I don't see that horrendous dent in the right rear... or is it just the angle?