88GMCtruck's 98 Silverado Towpig Build: "Black Fox"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Valid point, but its dave so this could end 1 of 3 ways. Either the greatest gmt400 burb ever, flipper, oooorrr parts truck. With 277k miles and no use for one im gonna guess parts or flip. Also did anyone else notice the 88 missing its face???? :hmm:

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Shuts off when warm. No idea what that could be. There isn't a Pump Mounted Driver that sits in a terrible spot for sensitive electronics on these things that could be replaced or relocated [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I think he will keep it around and use it for a weekend daily that is Abit more maneuverable and people friendly that can do trails and not have huge bedsides to damage.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit

dhunt

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok yeah My question was more directed towards what parts are going on his others trucks and what parts he’s going to re sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
What are you going to do with it?
Valid point, but its dave so this could end 1 of 3 ways. Either the greatest gmt400 burb ever, flipper, oooorrr parts truck. With 277k miles and no use for one im gonna guess parts or flip.
Ok yeah My question was more directed towards what parts are going on his others trucks and what parts he’s going to re sell
Well, it's not destined for a part truck, as long as it's running. Right now it's going to get cleaned up some and just be used as a people/dog/stuff hauler. Head to the mountains and such.

Ahh, I wonder why? They did have 6 lug 1500 trucks with the 4L80 and 14bsf. Let's not forget that GM was willing to rate a 6 lug to 7200 GVWR. What's the GVWR on that burb?
IIRC it was rate to 7800 GVWR.

You ever ask your girl what she's gonna do with all those shoes?
Girl? What girl? There is no girl.

Also did anyone else notice the 88 missing its face???? :hmm:
It is! I picked up a really clean 6.5L bumper awhile back, and the 88 actually had a repop one on it. I gave that to a friend so to take it off i had to pull the grille, and just haven't put it back. Or driven the truck. Or done like... anything to it.

Shuts off when warm. No idea what that could be. There isn't a Pump Mounted Driver that sits in a terrible spot for sensitive electronics on these things that could be replaced or relocated [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I think he will keep it around and use it for a weekend daily that is Abit more maneuverable and people friendly that can do trails and not have huge bedsides to damage.
A new PMD already made it's way behind the bumper actually. But as to it's use, it'll just be a nice driver really, nothing special. No wheelin either.

I bet he’s watching this laughing because he always leaves us teaser posts
I was actually in a work meeting :lol: