88GMCtruck's 98 Silverado Towpig Build: "Black Fox"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Oh I've set them on and off there a few times already. Just not sure.
How are they installed? If you dont have to drill holes run them for a couple weeks and see if it grows on you. If youve seen them on and still undecided? chances are your not going to like them in a couple months, if your anything like me.

cool_as_crap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cleaned up shot with the new body molding. Damn i need to get the chrome rear bumper on this thing pronto!

You must be registered for see images attach

Very nice! That trim adds so much with the chrome bumper and rims.
I almost wish mine had trim I could replace with one of those chrome pieces.
I also have a full set of diamond plate bedrail caps, Debating on installing those or not.... Worried they would be too much on a black truck.
Throw them on there and share pics, we'll tell you if you should keep it or not :rofl::rofl:

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
How are they installed? If you dont have to drill holes run them for a couple weeks and see if it grows on you. If youve seen them on and still undecided? chances are your not going to like them in a couple months, if your anything like me.
They were taped on, but i'd bolt them most likely. I'm also thinking about running them but painting them black, or having them line-x'ed.

Very nice! That trim adds so much with the chrome bumper and rims.
I almost wish mine had trim I could replace with one of those chrome pieces.

Throw them on there and share pics, we'll tell you if you should keep it or not :rofl::rofl:
Well the dually trucks never came with trim, the piece you saw me remove was from the suburban door i swapped.

cool_as_crap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well the dually trucks never came with trim, the piece you saw me remove was from the suburban door i swapped.
Oh really, I had no idea they never came with them.
I assume they stick on with tape?
IDK if i'd like them as much on a white truck but really adds a nice factory-esq touch on yours

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the diamond plate caps on mine.

Skylark, I hate to thread jack David's post but I have a quick question for you. How do you like those tires? I'm looking at getting a set for my 97 7.3 F250, but I'm worried it might be too much weight for the tires? What have your experiences been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk