88-98 HI-4 Headlight relay kit NEW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hevy Chevy

Reaction score
I'd be interested in one of these for my 1997 K1500, I could definitely use the extra light, at least until I get a light bar setup. :)

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Im ramping up more 4-HI headlight plug n play kits if anybody wants one-PM or post here if so-thanks guys!!

hey man, how's things? it's been a while since i've been on here, but i want you to know i installed one of those 2 custom harnesses you built me for my bikes.......i gotta figure out how to post pictures again....actually i have to find the pics too........what a sweet setup and it made for a fantastic install. i have the best lit Harley i ever did see.

gmachinz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool-I figured the micro relays would be a nice fit on a bike. Been fighting a nasty cold lately but keeping busy.

Smith

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cool-I figured the micro relays would be a nice fit on a bike. Been fighting a nasty cold lately but keeping busy.

I forgot about you doing 4 Hi Kits, Whats the rate on these again?
Thanks

Chewy1576

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’d be interested in one. 1997 K3500 with a 6.5L.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim2029

Reaction score
The original poster hasn't been seen since 2014.... I doubt these are still available.