88-98 HI-4 Headlight relay kit NEW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
All good info to know. I did not realize that gmachinz harness replaced the entire headlight harness.

that's what great about this forum....you get to find answers for questions you didn't even ask! LOL

makes no sense to do a hi4 and still have crappy lights......you WILL be able to see better....as you have 4 rotten lights on.....but it's better, in our opinion to have 4 lights that work to their full potential......about double the brightness, to put it simply.

brew a pot of coffee and go read my whole thread.....there good info there.......information i was taught by smart people back in the '80's when i started wheelin. there's even smarter and more experienced folks posting in that thread........the "why's"and "how's" and all.

luck to ya

Last edited:

gmachinz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I worked to make this harness so that it plugs into your stock harness and then acts as a trigger set as well as a HD output now to your lights and supports HID bulbs too as my wiring is designed to handle them too.

MT Mike

Reaction score
I worked to make this harness so that it plugs into your stock harness and then acts as a trigger set as well as a HD output now to your lights and supports HID bulbs too as my wiring is designed to handle them too.

Order placed. Thanks for the info.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Wait. 73-87? Harnessworx by chance?

Sent from a flagged XT1254
Tyler/T-Unit

Smith

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I appreciate the explanation and seeing how it now sources the power for the lights makes sense and is definitely a plus. Ive seen many headlight switches go bad or burn up.

With that said, Where and how do I order?

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
I appreciate the explanation and seeing how it now sources the power for the lights makes sense and is definitely a plus. Ive seen many headlight switches go bad or burn up.

With that said, Where and how do I order?

contact gmachinz for your harness needs......he posted up a couple posts back...send him a private message through the "conversation" tab on his profile......

here's his link, click the INFORMATION tab and find "start a conversation"
http://www.gmt400.com/members/gmachinz.17432/

MT Mike

Reaction score
Buyer beware when it comes to dealing with gmachinz. I placed my order on February 1st for one of his headlight harnesses, and have not heard anything from him since. Numerous PMs and emails have been sent. gmachinz last logged in on 2/7/2017 at 1036pm. I pm'd him on Monday 2/6/2017 at 943pm requesting tracking info. I also emailed him at his paypal address. I have yet to hear back. Any seller that does not communicate does not warrant a good reputation in my book.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Buyer beware when it comes to dealing with gmachinz. I placed my order on February 1st for one of his headlight harnesses, and have not heard anything from him since. Numerous PMs and emails have been sent. gmachinz last logged in on 2/7/2017 at 1036pm. I pm'd him on Monday 2/6/2017 at 943pm requesting tracking info. I also emailed him at his paypal address. I have yet to hear back. Any seller that does not communicate does not warrant a good reputation in my book.

Replied to your post in the other thread too. Like I said there, I really don't think a one week delay is a reason to worry about anything. Life gets busy sometimes.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score

maybe it's me, but i don't expect instant comms from working folks...he's always got back to me.....maybe i just grew up when phones where attached to the wall....and instant gratification wasn't invented yet, neither was Amazon Prime......maybe you're annoying.......maybe i'm wrong

i waited almost week before i asked him if mine had shipped, only so i could try to schedule the install with the snow coming, other items ordered and my recent back surgery...the next day he told me he had been a bit backlogged and i was on deck, which tells me his work is in demand, that's a good thing....the next day i got a tracker....i do know his wife does the paypal/paperwork stuff...sometimes **** happens...i hope nothing ill has happened to him and his.

he posted in my thread a few days ago and i asked him then if he's do another harness for me.....he's waiting for details of what i want. everyone can see that.....he wasn't hiding.

putting him on blast like this.... a whole 6 days later, has not done much for your forum presence in my opinion.....buy hey, to each their own.