88-98 Fog Light Heavy Duty Relay Harness for use with OEM Switch (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmachinz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had built a few different foglight harness to go along with the 4-HI harnesses I offer too-just havent had the time to build up an inventory. The diagram showed in the last reply should work well enough for ya tho!

The 4-HI plug n play harness mods have slowed a bit in demand too so maybe its not as popular as it once was idk....

Aaron Bussey

Reaction score
I had built a few different foglight harness to go along with the 4-HI harnesses I offer too-just havent had the time to build up an inventory. The diagram showed in the last reply should work well enough for ya tho!

The 4-HI plug n play harness mods have slowed a bit in demand too so maybe its not as popular as it once was idk....

So this doesnt need a fuse?

gmachinz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well on my harnesses I seperate the 2 circuits-each gets its own 630-series metripack style fuse and holder-GM Delphi stuff. The foglight switches themselves use a 280-series type connector but its not available new anywhere that I've ever found-there are other interior switches that use the same connector with a different pinout depending on what its for.

chebbyfan

Reaction score
I have the factory wiring in place. My switch is on its last leg tho. I've seen a couple on Craigslist, but is there any where else to find the fog light switches? I'm replacing the fogs with just a pair of cheap aftermarket lights.

sctrailrider

Reaction score
If anyone is considering a purchase from member "gmachinz" you better be ready to loose your money, get lie after lie, no message response, etc...

he will tell you every week it's going to be shipped out Monday, he apparently waits for the paypal claim time to pass so you can't make a claim..

he charged me 240$ for a headlight harness and would quickly answer messages until he got the money then nothing but lies IF he even responds...

He is doing the same thing "Mean Green" did .....

buyer beware

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If anyone is considering a purchase from member "gmachinz" you better be ready to loose your money, get lie after lie, no message response, etc...

he will tell you every week it's going to be shipped out Monday, he apparently waits for the paypal claim time to pass so you can't make a claim..

he charged me 240$ for a headlight harness and would quickly answer messages until he got the money then nothing but lies IF he even responds...

He is doing the same thing "Mean Green" did .....

buyer beware

Sorry to hear about your problem. I had a similar issue. I finally did get parts-but not the parts i needed. My cost was minimal and I just wrote it off. All I needed was the female receptacles from the 4 hi mod so I could make a conversion harness to run 88/89 quad beam headlamps. I received regular 9005/9006 male plugs and the grommets, but no metal pins.

I wish 88GMCTruck would start fabbing things up and selling them-his work looks great from his build threads. But I also understand the headache and time commitment.