88-94 Split bench swap to buckets and console?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
I have a 93 ext cab with the split bench and was wondering if id be able to swap to either buckets with a center console from 88-94 or the 95-98 split bench with a fold up console without too much modifications?

Donnie Smith

Reaction score
I swapped in a front and rear seats from a 1998 Extended cab into my 94 Extended cab. The outer bolts were fine. Inner bolts had to be redrilled. Back seat was a direct fit. Even was able to upgrade to power seats out of the swap. Before and after pictures attached.

You must be registered for see images attach

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When people say redrilled what do they mean? Do you have to tap the hole after you drill it?

Softballmom92

Reaction score
I wond
I swapped in a front and rear seats from a 1998 Extended cab into my 94 Extended cab. The outer bolts were fine. Inner bolts had to be redrilled. Back seat was a direct fit. Even was able to upgrade to power seats out of the swap. Before and after pictures attached.

I wonder if I could swap 1997 seats into my 1992 the same way???

Donnie Smith

Reaction score
I wond

I wonder if I could swap 1997 seats into my 1992 the same way???
I believe the front seats would be able to swap OK. Not sure on the back. Does your rear seat fold up? If so then they should swap. I know some of the older years didn't fold up and those would need the mounts that go in the cab sides.