88 3500 4x4 7.4 10k miles WIW?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
I tried looking up this truck on NADA but couldn't find anything for a RCLB K3500 in 88; assuming it's a fire-department truck (blue light on top?) or some sort of municipality truck, base model with crank windows, vinyl flooring and such...
With 10K miles, and if it's spotless; with a 454/TH400, Justin seems about right, 10 or 11K sounds like it'd be the higher end of the spectrum.

I would just drive the truck as is, I wouldn't tear it apart if it looks that clean in person.

If it was optioned like you described the sticker on a truck like that was under $17,000 brand new.

BBSteve

Reaction score
I bought a very similar truck recently with 140k miles, a great western rust free truck, but it demands to be FILLED UP on a regular basis. Even after doing all of the normal changes to get better mileage and a little performance it still only gets 10MPG. The 4.10 gears without a overdrive trans is durable and reliable but you pay for this at the pump. To answer your question for a bid price I would pay 7 to 8K for this truck all day long. And would not EVEN think of parting it out. But that is just how I think.

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It was bought for $8530

Now it's an Iowa farm truck...
Not mine...
Thanks for the info on this